In the course we’ll introduce you to all the legal, financial and cultural matters of doing business in Denmark as well as the foundations of entrepreneurship so you can get off to a good start on your entrepreneurial journey in Denmark.
The course is for international entrepreneurs in Denmark. You do not have to be CVR-registered but if you are, your business can’t have been founded before 30/8/2016.
Apart from your time and enthusiasm the course is free of charge.
If you can picture yourself in the following this course is just right for you:
You have another background than Danish i.e. an international student, an expat, a foreign citizen etc. and you want to start or develop your own business in Denmark. Throughout the course we’ll introduce you to:
- How to start and operate a business in Denmark. We’ll cover essential business topics such as company forms, market and customer analysis and budgetting as well as legal aspects of establishing a Danish company.
- How you develop your own business plan and act upon it.
- How to build a website and use search engine optimization, social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram and Google Ads. In the third workshop we will spend an additional 45 min. to cover VAT, invoicing, bookkeeping and tax.
- How you make a great pitch that you can use in the quest to finance your business.
Your guides on the journey from good idea to great business
Edin Hajder from Plus Consult has serviced more than 1000 different entrepreneurs and thus has a very broad expertise and insight with entrepreneurship. Hans Peter Wolsing from Startinfo has helped more than 3000 entrepreneurs, taught at multiple entrepeneurial courses and been a member of different expert groups focused on entrepreneutship. Together they would love to help you get off to a good start or taking the next step.
International Startup Service
– Thursday the 22. of november – at 3:00 – 6:00 pm
– Thursday the 29. of november – at 3:00 – 6:00 pm
– Monday the 5. of december – at 3:00 – 7:30 pm
– Monday the 12. of december – at 3:00 – 6:00 pm